Beks posted this over at Financial Hack and because I’m a sucker for these sorts of things, I’m making you suffer. 🙂 If you feel inclined to post it on your blogs, leave me a comment so I can learn more about you all!
1. Do you like Bleu Cheese? Plain, on salads, in sandwiches … oh how I love bleu cheese.
2. Have you ever been drunk? I cannot tell a lie, so I will plead the Fifth.
3. Do you own a gun? I liked Beks’ answer: “Just the two attached to my arms.” I’d want tickets to that gun show … ;-p
4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? We drank a lot of cherry Kool Aid when I was a yoot.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Nope. The dentist? That’s another story …
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Love ’em, especially cut up in macaroni and cheese (never quite grew out of that.)
7. Favorite Christmas movie? the claymation “Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer” movies
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee or water
9. Can you do push ups? My guns aren’t that impressive
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? I still miss my nose ring …
11. Favorite hobby? tormenting my loved ones
12. Do you have A.D.D.? I just suffer from a general lack of concentration
13. What’s your favorite shoe? Gotta go with Beks: I usually wear them in pairs.
14. Middle name? Sue – was named after my aunt.
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I shouldn’t have ate so much curry last night. Why did I order another box of Girl Scout Cookies? Why is it that everyone else involved with my wedding is losing weight except for me, the bride (see abundance of curry).
16. What are 3 drinks you normally drink? Diet Mountain Dew, beer, water (gosh I’m healthy)
17. Current worry? Will my stomach ever stop rumbling from the abundance of curry?
18. Current hate right now? I’m a lover, not a fighter
20. How did you bring in the New Year? Would rather forget …
22. Name three people who will complete this. I’ve already tormented my friends with this – it’s hard to say if they’ll complete yet ANOTHER list.
23. Do you own slippers? No
24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? RED!
25. Do you like sleeping on Satin sheets? Never done it, probably never will.
26. Can you whistle? Badly.
27. Favorite color? Brown.
28. Would you be a pirate? Hell yes.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower/bath? I’m too busy trying to wake up to sing.
31. Favorite boy’s name? There are not enough people named Waylon in this world. Think my in-laws will freak if we plan to name our first-born son Waylon?
32. What’s in your pocket right now? Used Kleenex. Makes you want to reach right in, eh?
33. Last thing that made you laugh? The nickname that my dispatcher Bill has for one of our less-liked bus drivers.
34. Best bed sheets as a child? My grandpa would always make up the couch in the living room for me and I swear the white sheets they had were the crispest but softest sheets in the world.
35. Worst injury you’ve ever had as a child? I broke my arm during the shuttle run in 5th grade as part of the mandatory physical fitness tests. I didn’t even get a freakin’ plaster cast! I had to have a brace.
36. Do you love where you live? Yes. It’s not perfect, but what we’ll be able to do with our house will eventually make it a home.
38. Who is your loudest friend? My friend Amy – hands down. God love her.
39. How many dogs do you have? Just a cat. And that’s enough.
40. Does someone have a crush on you? I think the cat is pretty enamored with me. Not sure if it’s a crush, but I think he tries to make me jealous by being all sweet to Future Husband. Just a thought.
41. What is your favorite book? I get in trouble every time I answer this question – pleading the Fifth.
42. What is your favorite candy? Bit o Honey, also known as Bit o Heaven.
43. Favorite Sports Team? I’m originally from Iowa, I think the state of my birth has much to do with the apathetic feelings I have towards sports.
44. What song do you want played at your funeral? I’m not Scottish, but if someone can find a bagpiper, I’ll be one happy camper. Albeit a dead camper, but a happy one.
Working on Your Debt?
Join our FREE newsletter to get even more helpful tips straight to your inbox.